Thursday, January 10, 2013

Going to the Groomers

Right after school today we took Daisy to the groomers.  She got her hair cut (The groomers called it a coat - but I say hair cause Daisy has lots of coats in her closet my favorite is the pink and brown one) anyway she got her hair and ears cut.  When they said they were cutting her ears I was so scared I thought they were really cutting her ears that she hears with. But they just cut the hair on her ears. The groomer held up Daisy's ear for me to look.  Then she told me she was going to cut Daisy's her ears up to the end of her face.  The lady said Daisy I would have the same hair cut.  How funny is that? She said we both have a bob I'm not sure what that means but all I know is Daisy looks cute!

And they painted Daisy toenails too!

No comments:

Post a Comment