Friday, January 11, 2013

Poo on you Stinky Stacy

Today at school in music class we were learning a new song.  Our teacher told us all to sing out - which means she wanted us to sing loud, so I did.

And wouldn't you know it Sticky Stacy told me I was too loud.  She said she couldn't hear herself sing!  then she said.... "Besides Bea YOU can't sing anyway" AND some of the kids started laughing.   Really the ones laughing was just Stinky Stacy's friends.

I call her Stinky Stacy cause she's always spraying this stinky strawberry perfume ALL OF THE TIME!  And she thinks she's so smart and so pretty and everything  AND she always makes fun of people that aren't her friends!

I was so mad!  I said,  Miss Falter told us to sing out - not good! and I just turned around and started signing again!

So maybe I can't sing as good as everyone else, but I can sing loud and the next time we have music I'm going to sing as loud as I can right in Stinky Stacy's ear!  

No comments:

Post a Comment