Saturday, January 5, 2013

I'm making play dough

I'm so glad it's Saturday, that means I get the stay up late tonight.  I'm going to make play dough
all by myself.  Have you ever made play dough before?  It's easy.

I like to make all kinds of stuff with it.  Sometimes I make animals with all all different colors like maybe a puppy with a pink head and green legs.

The play dough that I make even smells good cause you make it with jello.  The pink smells like cherries and the purple smells like grapes.  Green is my very favorite color it's supposed to smell like lime but I think it smells like lemonade.

I think I'll make my play dough now, if you would like to this is how you do it.

 Super Duper Smell Good Play Dough
1 cup of white flour
2 tablespoons of salt
2 tablespoons of cream of tarter
2 tablespoons of cooking oil
1 cup of warm water
1 - 3 oz. box of Jello

Mix all ingredients together in a big bowl until it's smooth.  You have to knead the dough - that's where you dump it out of the bowl and roll it on the table until it's smooth - kinda like making bread

That's it! - Have fun!  It's so easy and so awesome - I wonder if I can use koolaid?  I think I'll try that next.  Oh - I almost forget you can add food coloring to make the dough super duper brighter - They even make neon food coloring - how awesome is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment